Selection of organic teas 48 muslin bags

Tea is an invitation to travel and sharing, all over the world tea is a gesture of friendship and hospitality. Let our teas guide you on the tea road and discover our organic teas in muslin bags...

Organic peach apricot flavoured white tea - China • 8 x 1,4 g

Organic cinnamon flavoured black tea - Sri Lanka • 8 x 2 g

Organic Russian-style black tea with citrus fruit • 8 x 2 g

Organic mint-flavoured green tea - Touareg • 8 x 2 g

Organic orange blossom-flavoured white tea - Chine • 8 x 1,4 g

Organic Japanese “Genmaicha” green tea • 8 x 2 g

Dosage
Dosage
1 sachet/250 ml
Infusion time
Infusion time
2 à 5 mn
Temperature
70°C à 95°C
Time of the day
Time of the day
From morning to evening depending on the tea

Organic Peach and apricot-flavoured white tea. Ingredients: Bai Mu Dan white tea* (China) 80%, natural flavour*, natural peach flavour and other natural flavours*.

Organic Russian-style black tea with citrus fruits. Ingredients: black teas (China, Ceylon)* 92.25%, natural bergamot flavour, natural lemon flavour, natural orange flavour, natural mandarine flavour, lemon peel* 1% and orange peel* 1%.

Organic gunpowder green tea with Mint leaves. Ingredients : Gunpowder green tea (China)* 60%, mint leaves* 40%.

Orange-blossom-flavoured white tea. Ingredients: Bai Mu Dan* white tea (China) 76%, natural flavours*, flower petals*.

Organic Genmaicha green tea. Ingredients: Sencha green tea* (Japan) 50%, roasted rice* (Japan) 50%. Organic black tea with cinnamon • Ingredients: black tea (Sri Lanka)* 67%, cinnamon* 32.5%,natural cinnamon flavour* 0.5%.

*Ingredient from organic farming.

View the trust certificate
  • For further information on the nature of the review controls, as well as the possibility of contacting the author of the review please consult our CGU.
  • No inducements have been provided for these reviews
  • Reviews are published and kept for a period of five years
  • Reviews can not be modified: If a customer wishes to modify their review then they can do so by contacting Verified Reviews directly to remove the existing review and publish an amended one
  • The reasons for deletion of reviews are available here.

5 /5

Based on 2 customer reviews

  • 1
    0
  • 2
    0
  • 3
    0
  • 4
    0
  • 5
    2
Sort reviews by :

Florence D. published the 02/02/2020 following an order made on 05/01/2020

5/5

Très bien présenté et de qualité. Merci !!!

Did you find this helpful? Yes 2 No 0

Michel J. published the 17/12/2019 following an order made on 11/12/2019

5/5

J'ai apprecie les petits plus Merci

Did you find this helpful? Yes 2 No 0

×