Discovery of organic hospitality teas

6 collection boxes

Bring sweetness into your daily life with our selection of 6 organic hospitality teas: a pleasant tasting to explore the most exquisite flavours...

230 g

Organic Peach and apricot-flavoured white tea from Fujian • 0.52 oz

Organic Vanilla-flavoured Rooibos from South Africa • 1.76 oz

Organic Gunpowder green tea with Mint leaves • 1.23 oz

Organic Korean green tea yuzu flavour • 1.05 oz

organic flavoured russion-style black tea 10 citrus •  1.76 oz

Organic black Indian tea Chai Masala & spices • 1.76 oz

Dosage
Dosage
2 cc/250 ml
Infusion time
Infusion time
2 à 5 mn
Temperature
70°C à 95°C
Time of the day
Time of the day
From morning to evening depending on the tea

Organic Peach and apricot-flavoured white tea from Fujian • INGREDIENTS : Bai Mu Dan white tea* (China) 80%, natural flavour*, natural flavour peach and other natural flavours*.

Organic Vanilla-flavoured Rooibos from South Africa • Ingredients: Rooibos*(1) 95% (South Africa) natural vanilla flavour with other natural flavours*. (1) Fair for Life Fair Trade certified.

Organic Gunpowder green tea with Mint leaves • Ingredients : green tea Gunpowder* (China) 60%, mint leaves* 40%.

Organic Korean green tea yuzu flavour • INGREDIENTS: green Daejak tea* (South Korea) 75%, yuzu extract* 8%, pieces of lemon*, lemon extract*, sweet limetta extract*.

Organic flavoured russion-style black tea 10 citrus •  Ingredients: black tea* (China) 81%, citrus fruits 7% (orange cubes*, grapefruit cubes*, lemon cubes*), natural bergamot flavour*, natural tangerine flavour*, natural citrus fruit flavour*, natural sweet lime flavour*, natural lime flavour*, natural yuzu flavour*, natural orange blossom flavour*.

Organic black Indian tea Chai Masala & spices • Organic blends of spices and black Indian tea, Chai Masala . Ingredients : spices* 41% (cinnamon*, cardamom*, ginger*, black pepper*, cloves*, pink peppercorns*), black tea* 39% (India), orange*, spice extract*, cinnamon extract*.