• Out-of-Stock

12 organic hospitality teas

Let yourself be lulled by these flavours of the world with floral, woody and spicy notes by exploring this box of 12 organic hospitality teas. These invigorating blends are brought together in a collector's box to take your taste buds on a journey through unique gustatory horizons. A world tour in your cup!

250 g

Infusion time
Infusion time
2 à 5 mn
Temperature
70°C à 95°C
Time of the day
Time of the day
From morning to evening depending on the tea

Organic Peach and apricot-flavoured white tea. Ingredients: Bai Mu Dan white tea* (China) 80%, natural flavour*, natural peach flavour and other natural flavours*. Organic Russian-style black tea with citrus fruits. Ingredients: black teas (China, Ceylon)* 92.25%, natural bergamot flavour, natural lemon flavour, natural orange flavour, natural mandarine flavour, lemon peel* 1% and orange peel* 1%.

Organic gunpowder green tea with Mint leaves. Ingredients : Gunpowder green tea (China)* 60%, mint leaves* 40%.

Orange-blossom-flavoured white tea. Ingredients: Bai Mu Dan* white tea (China) 76%, natural flavours*, flower petals*.

Organic Genmaicha green tea. Ingredients: Sencha green tea* (Japan) 50%, roasted rice* (Japan) 50%. Organic black tea with cinnamon • Ingredients: black tea (Sri Lanka)* 67%, cinnamon* 32.5%, natural cinnamon flavour* 0.5%.

*Ingredient from organic farming.