Coffret dégustation 4 thés bio du matin

A selection of organic to drink at any time of day.

Organic Russian-style black tea with citrus fruit
• 25 g rich in tannins and minerals to get your day off to a good start Organic green mint tea - Touareg
• 20 g refreshing and digestive Organic black tea with cinnamon -Sri-Lanka
• 25 g strong and spicy for a delicious breakfast Organic black Chaï Masala tea with spices - India
• 25 g powerful and spicy for an invigorating start to the day

FREE SHIPPING from 35 €

4 samples offered from 25 €

Delivery in mainland France only

Shipped within 2 to 3 days

Dosage
Dosage
2 cc/250 ml
Infusion time
Infusion time
2-5 minutes
Temperature
70°C à 95°C
Time of the day
Time of the day
From morning to evening depending on the tea

Organic Russian-style black tea with citrus fruits. Ingredients: black teas (China, Ceylon)* 92.25%, natural bergamot flavour, natural lemon flavour, natural orange flavour, natural tangerine flavour, lemon peel* 1% and orange peel* 1%.

Organic green Gunpowder tea with Mint leaves. Ingredients : green Gunpowder tea (China)* 60%, mint leaves* 40%.

Organic black tea with cinnamon. Ingredients: black tea (Sri Lanka)* 67%, cinnamon* 32.5%, cinnamon natural flavour* 0.5%.

Organic Chai Masala black tea with spices. Ingredients: black tea (India)* 88.5%, cinnamon* 5.5%, pink peppercorns* 2%, natural flavour 2%, ginger* 1.5%, cardamom* 0.5%.

*Ingredient from organic farming.