collection 48 bags of organic teas

Warm their hearts and please your loved ones with this flavourful box, with aromas from around the world. An infinite sensory and gustatory journey to awaken your senses at any time of the day.

Organic flavoured russion-style black tea 10 citrus

Flavoured black tea with cinnamon

Organic Gunpowder green tea with Mint leaves

Organic Genmaïcha green tea

Organic Peach and apricot-flavoured white tea from Fujian 

Orange-blossom-flavoured white tea 

Organic Vanilla-flavoured Rooibos from South Africa

Organic Korean green tea yuzu flavour

Dosage
Dosage
2 cc/250 ml
Infusion time
Infusion time
2-5 minutes
Temperature
70°C à 95°C
Time of the day
Time of the day
From morning to evening depending on the tea

Organic flavoured russion-style black tea 10 citrus - Ingredients : black tea* (China) 81%, orange cubes* 6%, natural bergamot flavour*, natural tangerine flavour*, grapefruit cubes* 1%, lemon cubes* 1%, natural sweet lime flavour*, natural citrus fruit flavour*, natural lemon flavour*, natural lime flavour*, orange blossom flavour*.

Flavoured black tea with cinnamon - INGREDIENTS : black tea (Sri Lanka)* 67%, cinnamon* 32,5%, cinnamon natural flavour*

Organic Gunpowder green tea with Mint leaves - Ingredients : green tea Gunpowder (China)* 60%, mint leaves* 40%.

Organic Genmaïcha green tea - INGREDIENTS : Bancha green tea* (Japan) 50%, roasted rice* (Japan) 50%.

Organic Peach and apricot-flavoured white tea from Fujian - INGREDIENTS : Bai Mu Dan* white tea (ChinA) 80%, natural flavour*, natural flavour peach and other natural flavours* 

Orange-blossom-flavoured white tea - INGREDIENTS : Bai Mu Dan* white tea (China) 76%, natural flavours*, flower petals*.

Organic Vanilla-flavoured Rooibos from South Africa - Ingredients: Rooibos*(1) 95% (South Africa) natural vanilla flavour with other natural flavours*. (1) Fair for Life Fair Trade certified.

Organic Korean green tea yuzu flavour - INGREDIENTS: green Daejak tea* (South Korea) 75%, yuzu extract* 8%, pieces of lemon*, lemon extract*, sweet limetta extract*.