Data protection principles
We agree to respect the following data protection principles:
- The processing is legal, fair and transparent. Our processing activities have legitimate reasons. We always consider your rights before processing personal data. We can supply information relative to the processing on request.
- Processing is limited. Our processing activities coincide with an objective for which the personal data has been collected.
- Processing is carried out with a minimum of data. We collect and process only the minimal quantity of personal data required for any purpose.
- Processing is limited in time. We will not keep your personal data longer than necessary.
- We shall do our utmost to guarantee the exactitude of the data.
- We shall do our utmost to guarantee the integrity and privacy of the data.
Rights of persons concerned The person concerned has the following rights:
- Right to information - which means that you can know if your personal data is being processed; which data is collected; where it comes form and why and by whom it is processed.
- Right of access - which means that you have the right to access the data collected about you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of your personal data collected.
- Right of rectification - which means that you have the right to request the rectification or erasure of any of your personal data that are inexact or incomplete.
- Right of erasure - which means that under certain conditions, you can request that your personal data be erased from our records.
- Right to restrict the processing - which means that under certain conditions, you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data.
- Right of opposition to processing - which means that under certain conditions, you have the right to oppose the processing of your personal data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
- Right of opposition to automated processing - which means that you have the right to opposed automated processing, profiling included. You can exercise this right each time there is a profiling result which produces legal effects that affect you significantly.
- Right to data portability - you have the right to obtain your personal data in a legible format by a machine or, where feasible, to transfer them directly to another database.
- Right to lodge a complaint - in the case where we refuse your request in accordance with access rights, we shall give you a reason for this refusal. If you are not satisfied with the manner in which your request was processed, please contact as at the email address: email@example.com.
- Right to assistance from the supervisory authority - which means that you have the right to assistance from CNIL and the right to have other legal remedies such as damage claims.
- Right to withdraw your consent - you have the right to withdraw any consent given for the processing of your personal data.
When you supply us with personal information in order to finalize a transaction, place an order, plan a delivery or return a purchase, we presume that you consent to us collecting your information and that we use them only for this purpose.
If we ask you to supply your personal data for any other purpose, for marketing for example, we will request your explicit consent directly and allow you the possibility to refuse.
If, after having given us your consent, you change your mind and no longer agree that we can contact you, collect your data or reveal them, you can inform us by contacting us at the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post at: ZA La Tranche, 04180 Villeneuve.
When you make a purchase on our shop, in the framework of our purchasing or sales process, we collect the personal information that you can provide:
- Surname and first name
- Email address
- Delivery address
When you browse our shop, we also automatically receive the IP address of your device, which enables us to obtain more details on the browser and the operating system used.
Use of personal data
We use your personal data for legitimate purposes and with your consent. We can use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To improve your customer experience.
- To manage and analyse our clientele (purchasing behaviour and history) in order to improve the quality, variety and availability of the products supplied.
- To communicate and interact with you.
- To record your account.
- To supply the products and services you have requested.
- To send you personalized offers.
- To fulfil a legal or contractual obligation.
- To send a newsletter (if we have your consent)
In the framework of a contract or the performance of contractual obligations, we process your personal data for the following purposes:
- To supply or send you a service or a product;
- To communicate with you for the sale or billing.
As long as you have not informed us to the contrary, we consider offering products / services similar or identical to your purchasing history / browsing behaviour for our own legitimate interest.
Marketing by email: with your permission, we could send you emails on the subject of our shop, new products and other updates.
To unsubscribe from our promotional emailing lists, just click on the mink "Unsubscribe" at the bottom of each email. We will automatically record all the products added to your basket during your last visit. This will enable you to rapidly find all the products likely to be of interest to you next time you connect to the site. And we can also send you basket follow-up by email.
We will keep your billing information and other data collected pursuant to the legislation for accountancy purposes or other obligations required by law.
Personal data are retained for an indefinite period of time from the creation of your customer account to the moment when you request the account to be closed. You can request, at any time and free of charge, the closing of your account and the removal of your data.
Services supplied by third parties
We will never share your personal data with unknown persons.
Certain third-parties may occasionally have access to your data:
- The agency LK Interactive, who designed the website, and only for the purpose of improving your user experience on the website.
- The Citelis bank module.
- The Mailchimp newsletter module.
- Our various transporters.
The third-party suppliers that we use will only collect, use and reveal your information where necessary to be able to fulfil the services they supply us.
However, some third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transactions processors, have their own privacy policies concerning the information that we are obliged to communicate to them for your purchasing transactions.
Where our suppliers are concerned, we recommend that you read carefully their privacy policies in order to understand how they will process your personal information.
We may disclose your personal information if obliged by law or if you are in breach of the General Terms and Conditions of Sale and Use.
In order to protect your personal data, we take all reasonable precautions and follow the best practices of the industry to ensure that they are not lost, diverted, consulted, disclosed, modified or destroyed inappropriately.
We use secure protocols for data communication and transfer (HTTPS). We use anonymisation and aliases where appropriate. We monitor our systems regularly in order to detect possible vulnerabilities and attacks.
Even if we do our utmost, we cannot guarantee data safety. Nevertheless, we are committed to informing CNIL of data breaches within 72 hours of the breach being observed. We will also inform you if there is a threat for your rights or your data. We will do all that is reasonably possible to prevent safety breaches and help the authorities in the case of a breach.
If you have an account with us, know that you must keep your username and password secret.
You may at any time oppose this from your browser's settings:
- On Google Chrome: "Settings > Advanced settings > Privacy and Security > Content settings > Cookies".
- On Mozilla Firefox: "Options > Privacy and security > Privacy > Cookies and site data".
- On Safari: "Preferences > Privacy > Cookies and site data".
- On Microsoft Edge: "Settings > Advanced settings > Privacy and services > Cookies".
Cookies may be required for you to be able to use certain important functionalities on our website. These cookies do not collect personal data.
Session cookies on this site:
PrestaShop: required for you to be able to connect to your account, add products to your basket, place an order...
Cookies for statistics:
_ga, _gid: Cookies specific to Google Analytics
As provided by CNIL, obtaining consent for the storage of these cookies does not apply to us. The data collected are not cross-referenced with other processes. These cookies solely serve the purpose of producing anonymous statistics and do not enable us to follow the web user on other sites. We are also setting up an IP address anonymization.
The pages of this site may include content (for example videos, images, articles) integrated from other sites.
The NID cookie contains a unique ID which allows Google to record your preferences and other information, such as your preferred language.
Age of consent
By using this site, you declare that you are at least of the age of majority in your Country of residence, and that you have given us your consent to allow any underage person under your responsibility to use this website.
You may have to leave our website when you click on links to be found on our site. We are not liable for the privacy practices of those other sites and recommend that you read carefully their privacy policies.
The personal data that we collect are intended to better meet your requirements and process your orders. You are entitled to access, modify, rectify or delete your personal data at any time, right that you can exercise via the "My personal data" page on this website.
You can also contact us via the email address: email@example.com.
Data Protection Officer:
terre d'Oc ZA La Tranche,
04 92 79 40 20
805 Rue Jean René Guillibert Gauthier de la Lauzière,
04 84 49 01 29
OVH 2 rue Kellerman - 59100 Roubaix
09 72 10 10 07
Commission nationale de l'informatique et des libertés
3 Place de Fontenoy, TSA 80715,
75334 Paris CEDEX
07 01 53 73 22 22