Free delivery on purchases over €49 !
Organic traditional green Gunpowder tea with added mint leaves for incredible flavour! A green mint tea with a very viviacious, vegetal and fresh taste. Drink piping hot for its thirst-quenching and digestive benefits.
10 muslin bags.
Ingredients : green tea Gunpowder (China)* 60%, mint leaves* 40%. *Ingredient from organic farming.
Based on 1 customer reviews
published the 08/07/2023
following an order made on 24/06/2023
Meilleur thé vert à la menthe !
Did you find this helpful? Yes 0