Organic Gunpowder green tea

A green tea from China which leaves are gracefully rolled into tiny dark green pearls that crackle in the teapot named Gunpowder. The nomads of the desert serve green tea with mint to passing visitors according to a well preserved ritual: three infusions are successively served in small glasses, starting with the sweetest and finishing with the most bitter. These three teas symbolise life, love and death.

With a lot of mint leaves, this green tea has an energizing, vegetal and fresh taste and is best enjoyed hot for its thirst-quenching and digestive benefits.

80 g

Dosage
Dosage
2 cc/250 ml
Infusion time
Infusion time
3 minutes
Temperature
85°C
Time of the day
Time of the day
Afternoon

Ingredients: green tea Gunpowder* (China) 60%, mint leaves* 40%. *Ingredient from organic farming.