Discovery pack of 6 organic teas

A box of 6 delicious organic infusettes, to enjoy with family or friends, at any time of the day according to your desires.

Organic green tea Yuzu flavor ● 1.8 g

Organic black tea Russian taste flavor 10 citrus fruits ● 2 g

Organic Gunpowder green tea with mint leaves ● 2 g

Fujian organic white tea with orange blossom flavor ● 1.4 g

Organic green tea from Japan Genmaïcha ● 2 g

Fujian organic white tea peach apricot flavor ● 1.4 g

Dosage
Dosage
2 cc/250 ml
Infusion time
Infusion time
2 à 5 mn
Temperature
70°C à 95°C
Time of the day
Time of the day
From morning to evening depending on the tea

Organic green tea from Coree yuzu flavor - INGREDIENTS: green Daejak tea* (South Korea) 75%, yuzu extract* 8%, pieces of lemon*, lemon extract*, sweet limetta extract*.

Organic black tea Russian taste flavor 10 citrus fruits - INGREDIENTS: black tea* (China) 81%, orange cubes 6%*, natural bergamot flavour*, natural mandarin flavour*, grapefruit cubes* 1%, lemon cubes * 1%, natural lime flavouring*, natural citrus flavouring*, natural lemon flavouring*, natural lime flavouring*, orange blossom flavouring*.

Organic Gunpowder green tea with mint leaves - INGREDIENTS: gunpowder green tea (China)* 60%, mint leaves* 40%.

Organic Fujian white tea with orange blossom flavor - INGREDIENTS: Bai Mu Dan white tea* (China) 76%, natural flavours*, flower petals*

Genmaïcha organic green tea from Japan - INGREDIENTS: Bancha green tea* (Japan)* 50%, grilled rice* (Japan) 50%.

Organic Fujian white tea with apricot peach flavor - INGREDIENTS: Bai Mu Dan white tea* (China) 80%, natural flavour*, natural peach flavor with other natural flavours*.